电影《绿皮书》经典台词中英文对照
https://www.en580.com/data/attachment/forum/201906/20/062225le4hlcwddlh1dr41.jpg《绿皮书》是由彼得·法拉利执导,维果·莫特森、马赫沙拉·阿里主演的剧情片,于2018年9月11日在多伦多国际电影节首映;2019年3月1日在中国内地上映。该片改编自真人真事,讲述了意裔美国人保镖托尼,他被聘用为世界上优秀的爵士钢琴家唐开车。钢琴家将从纽约开始举办巡回演奏,俩人之间一段跨越种族、阶级的友谊的故事。
电影中每一个场景和每一句台词都非常值得推敲和研究,一起来看看《绿皮书》经典台词吧!
1. My father used to say, whatever you do, do it a hundred percent. When you eat, eat like it's your last meal.
不管你做什么 都要做到极致,上班就认真工作笑就尽情大笑,吃东西时 就像是最后一餐那样去享受。
2. They didn't have a choice whether to be inside or out. You did.
他们没有选择是否进场的权力,但你有。
3. You'll never win with violence, Tony. You only win when you maintain your dignity. Dignity always prevails.
暴力永远无法取胜 ,托尼,坚守尊严才会赢,因为自尊总能让你占理。
4. You know... the world's full of lonely people afraid to make the first move.
世界上有太多孤独的人害怕先踏出第一步。
5. Because genius is not enough. It takes courage to change people's hearts.
因为光靠天赋是不够的 改变大众的想法需要勇气。
6. So if I'm not black enough, and if I'm not white enough, and if I'm not man enough, then tell me Tony, what am I?
所以如果我不够黑,也不够白,我甚至不够男人,告诉我托尼 ,我是谁?
7. Falling in love with u is the easiest,thing I’ve ever done.
爱上你是我最容易的事。
8. I'm not a doctor, I'm a musician, and I'm on my way to a music tour of the southern United States.
我并不是医生,我是一位音乐家,我即将启程美国南部地区的音乐巡演。
9. How did he manage to shake hands with them with a smile? Because it takes courage to get rid of stereotypes.
他怎么做到笑着跟他们握手的?因为去除成见,需要勇气。
10. There are all kinds of people in this world. It happens that we have become friends. This is not fate. It is just that we should be friends.
这世界上有各种各样的人,恰巧我们成为了朋友,这不是缘分,只仅仅是我们本就应该是朋友。
看电影学英语||《绿皮书》经典台词
让我们一起欣赏一下,这部电影中最戳动泪点的台词。So if I am not black enough, and if I am not white enough, and if I am even not man enough, then tell me Tony, what am I?如果我不够白,也不够黑,甚至不够男人,那么告诉我托尼,我到底是什么?There are all kinds of people in this world. It happens that we have become friends . This is not fate.It just that we should be friends.
这世界上有各种各样的人,恰巧我们成为了朋友,这不是缘分,只仅仅是我们本就应该是朋友。You will never win with violence. Tony, You only win when you maintain your dignity. Dignity always prevails.托尼,你永远不会通过暴力取胜。只有保持尊严才能战胜一切。
My father used to say, whatever you do, do it a hundred percent. When you work, work, when you laugh, laugh, when you eat, eat like it is your last meal。
我父亲曾经说过,无论你做什么,百分之百地做,工作就工作,笑就笑,吃每顿饭的时候要像你在吃你人生的最后一顿饭。
Falling in love with you is the easiest thing I’ve ever done.爱上你是我做过的最容易的事。The world is full of lonely people waiting to make the first move.世界上孤独的人都害怕迈出第一步。
It's like your friend the President says, "Ask not your country what you could do for it, ask what you do for yourself."就像你的总统朋友说的,“不要问你的国家可以为你做什么,问你自己可以为自己做些什么。”They didn't have a choice whether to be inside or out. You did.他们没有选择是否进场的权力,但你有。
当小编在看这部电影的时候,打动我的不仅仅是以上的台词,还有唐替托尼给妻子写信的那一幕。妻子感动的拿着信读给家里的各个亲戚听,众人纷纷羡慕不已,夸托尼是莎士比亚,可到电影结尾时,妻子拥抱着唐,在他的耳边低语:”谢谢你教托尼写了那么多封信。”小编特意搜索了这封信的内容,内容如下:
D-E-A-R, Dolores.亲-爱-的 德洛丽丝
When-I-think-of-you...当我想你时
I'm-reminded of-the-beautiful plains of Iowa.我想起了爱荷华州美丽的平原
The distance between us is breaking my spirit...我们之间相隔的距离使我意志消沉...
between us...我们之间...
My time and experiences without you are meaningless to me.没有你的时光和旅程对我来说毫无意义
Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I have ever done.与你相爱是我所做过的最轻松的事
Falling... in love... with you...与...你...相爱...
It was the easiest thing I have ever done.是我所做过的最轻松的事
Nothing matters to me but you.没有什么比你更重要
And everyday I am alive, I'm aware of this.在我活着的每一天 我都会深深地感觉到
I loved you the day I met you, I love you today...遇见你的那天我就已爱上你 今天我爱你...
And I will love you to rest of my life.余生也会继续爱你。
如果你有喜欢的电影,不妨在下方评论;也许下一期,你就可以在这里看到了呢?
非常喜欢这部电影,一个有点像混混的托尼也挺可爱的,那么和睦的家庭,难以言说的种族歧视,谁心里都明白,可就是过不了一道坎。 分享学习一下 啊。谢谢提供。:lol 非常感谢分享!!!:):)
页:
[1]