yydonghua 发表于 2015-2-24 21:17:10

电影One Day《一天》精彩对白中英文对照

影视导读:一对男女大学时貌似没有过交流,毕业狂欢时邂逅彼此,本想来一次One Night Stand后,天亮就说分手,可是种种原因俩人并没有发生关系,由此简单的事情变得复杂起来,相约每年见一天,这一牵扯就是二十年,或许得不到的才是值得追求的,又或许这就是所谓的一见钟情吧,纠结的故事就此展开。明明心里都给对方保留了一块与众不同的位置,可俩人却谁都没有去捅破这层窗户纸,反而保持着比朋友亲近比恋人疏远的微妙关系...

http://www.en580.com/data/attachment/forum/201502/24/191411kdd123oxd3zwd9d1.jpg

美国甜妞加英伦帅哥组合起来果真养眼,安妮海瑟薇的口音令她的表演耳目一新。我爱这导演的品位,电影里每个事关审美的细节都让我愉悦,摄影好美好迷人,里面的对白简洁,却不失深度,耐人寻味......

以下为电影One Day《一天》精彩对白中英文对照摘录,希望大家喜欢:

Look, I'm sure it's not a complete disaster. 听着,事情没你想像中那么糟
London's swallowed me up. 伦敦已经把我吞没了
I thought I'd make a difference,but no one knows I'm here.我还妄想大展身手 到头来还不是默默无闻
Listen, listen. Nothing truly good was ever easy.听着梅花香自苦寒来
Who said that? 谁说的
You did. 你

Did I? That's annoying. I'm sorry for moaning. 我说过吗真讨厌 抱歉我又跟你抱怨了
If I could just give you one gift, 如果我能给你一份礼物
all right, one gift for the rest of your life, do you know whatI'd give you? 给你余生的一份礼物 你知道我要给你什么吗
Confidence. 自信

I've not seen this before.这个是什么时候纹的
What, that? I got that in Thailand. It's a yin-yang. 哪个这个吗?在泰国纹的太极图
Looks like a road sign. 看着跟路标似的
Yeah, well, it means "The perfect union of opposites." 是吗它表示"矛盾的完美统一"
It means "Wear some socks. 我看是表示"穿上袜子"

You could be a model. For a catalog or something.你也可以当模特 产品目录上那种
I'm just saying that we're not entirely unknown to each other froma physical point of view. 我想说从人体自然科学角度来看 我们对彼此可不是一无所知
Drop it, Dex. 拉倒吧迪特

你知道吗毕业那天晚上 来嘛回忆一下 Well, you know, that night after graduation. Come on, you mustremember.
No. Blanked it out like a car crash. 不全当是意外忘了吧
Well, I haven't. 我没忘

In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standingin the dawn light. 说真的只要我闭上眼睛 就仿佛还能看到你站在那里 沐浴着黎明的曙光
Please don't. 别说了

Provocatively unclasping your dungarees as you walk over to me. 一边走过来 一边脱工作服
I was not wearing dungarees. 我没穿工作服
So you do remember, huh?想起来了是吗

Oh, come on, Em. Be spontaneous. Be reckless.Live for the moment!拜托艾玛顺其自然 别想太多活在当下
I think our moment's passed. 时机早就过去了

Perhaps I'll watch it later. 我迟些再看吧
The live show is always a bit patchy. 现场秀节目总会有意外
I don't understand why you have to use that voice,but then Isuppose I just don't care for this sort of thing. 你为什么一定要用那种语调说话 算了 这些和我也没什么关系
It's just a bit of fun for kids. They just watch it after the pub. 那样能吸引青少年 他们从酒吧回家后会看
You mean I'm not drunk enough? 你的意思是我喝的太少了
No, it's not that. 没 没这意思

You know, honestly, Dexter. Dancing girls in cages. Is this whatit's come to? 说实在的 姑娘们在笼子里跳舞 有什么好看的
I just host it. It's a means to an end, that's all. 我只是主持而已 不过是达到目的的手段
But to what end? We always said you could do anything you wanted. 达到什么目的? 我们总是告诉你想做什么就去做
Fine. What do you want me to do? 好吧你们想让我做什么
-Something good. -It is good. I just do what I'm told. Look, thisis what I can do. -做点好事-这就不错 我只是在做应该做的事 我就能做这些了
I'm sorry. The medication makes me ratty. I just need a littlelie-down. I'll be better tonight. 抱歉 吃药让我容易发脾气 我需要躺下休息一下晚上就好了

Yeah, you know, um...Actually, I've got this premiere thing tonight. 是啊 其实我今晚要出席个首映式
Look, I'm sorry. I can't miss it. It's Jurassic Park. 真对不起我不能错过是《侏罗纪公园》的首映
I'm afraid I'm going to need some help. 儿子帮我一下
Are you all right? Here, put your arm around me. 你还好吗搂着我脖子
All right. All right? 好的没事吗
Are you all right? 真的没事吗
Yes. 没事

Can I get you anything? Water? Dry martini? 用不用给你拿点什么水还是酒?
What time is it? 几点了
Quarter past 6:00. 六点一刻
Yeah, I must have dozed off. 我打了个盹
I'm afraid you've missed our day. Your father's a little angry with you. 你就在家待这么一会儿   你爸有点生你的气
Look, I'll stay tonight. 那我今晚不走了
No. You go. 不走吧
No pleasure for me watching you and yourfather snarling at each other. 你们爷俩吵架 没什么好看的

Can I speak frankly? 我能直说吗
Do you have to? 一定要吗
I think it's my prerogative. 我有这个特权
I know that you're going to be a fine man. 我知道你想成为一个好男人
Decent, loving, accomplished. 体面有爱心有修养
But I don't think you're there yet. 不过我觉得你还差一点
And right now, well, I worry that you're not very nice anymore. 现在呢我担心 你再也变不好了
Well, there's nothing I can say to that. 我无话可说
There is nothing you have to. 什么也不用说
I'm not going to argue with you. 我不想和你吵
You can come and collect your car when you're sober. 清醒以后把你的车开走

You're being ridiculous. I mean, you cannot confiscate my carkey. 你开玩笑吧 我是说你不能没收我的车钥匙
Do not dare to insult my intelligence! 你竟敢侮辱我的智商
Now your mother loves you very much. You know that. 你妈那么爱你你明明知道
But for whatever time she has left to her... 说不定什么时候她就...
If you ever, ever come to see your mother in this state again, 如果今后还是这副样子来看你妈
I will not let you in the house. 我连大门都不会让你进
I will close the door in your face. Now...Go. 直接把门摔在你的脸上现在 走

You're not there. I just remembered you're on a hot datetonight. 你不在家啊刚想起来你今晚有个约会
I'm too late. Okay, can you call me when you get this? 我打的太晚了 收到留言后给我回电好吗
It's just I need to speak to someone. Not someone. You. 我想找个人说说话 不是找个人就想和你说
Em, when you hear this, can you just get in a cab? And I'llpay. 艾玛 你听到的时候 能不能找个出租车 我来付车费
Maybe you could even stay over, you know, on the sofa or something? 你也可以留下来过夜 睡沙发上之类的
I need to just see you. Please, can you just come over? 我只是要见见你 求你了 能不能过来一趟


I'm the king of car crash television. 我是车祸节目国王
But you're the king of it. That's good. 但是你还是国王啊很不错啊
Caption under photo, "odious." 照片下标注着"令人厌恶"
Why can't you come again? 你为什么不能来
Because I'm working.因为我要工作
I'll send a car to come and pick you up. 我可以派车去接你
Dex, I can't. 迪特我去不了
I know, and I'm sorry.我知道对不起
I'm just so much better when you'rearound.只是有你在的时候我才很安心

Look, I'm just worried I'm gonna be stood in front of the camerathinking, 我只是担心 站在摄影机面前我会想
"what's the bloody point?" The show's ridiculous. I'm such a fraud, Emma. " 这他妈有什么意义" 烂节目我真是个大骗子 艾玛
Hey, come on. That's enough. You know what you're doing. You'll befine. 别这样 行了 你知道自己在做什么 没事
Right. 好吧
Just don't speak in that weird voice, okay? 只要你别用那种奇怪的腔调说话好吗
-Okay. -All right. Bye. -好吧-好了再见

I'm only flesh and blood. 我只是个普通人
Are you all right? Maybe she could join us? 你没事吧她能跟我们一起吗
Hey, hey, hey, what's this? I'm here to see you, remember? 怎么了我是来见你的记得吗

simpleplan5555 发表于 2016-6-9 13:58:18

非常感谢楼主分享,已收藏
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 电影One Day《一天》精彩对白中英文对照

VIP你的影视英语人生