电影《尽善尽美》经典台词中英文对照
影视导读:《尽善尽美》这部电影有点属于温热型,渐渐的把人所处的隔离关系中拉近,手法并不算高明,走的还是温馨搞笑路线。笑料也算精彩,感人也没有那么的有深度。电影《尽善尽美》里面的台词朴实简洁中蕴涵令人寻味的人生哲理,以下是英语我帮您收集整理的经典台词中英文对照,希望大家喜欢!John:I found him,Mr Bishop.
约翰:比夏普先生,是我发现这只狗的。
Simon Bishop:I know you did.We know you did.Where was my little baby?
西蒙·比夏普:我知道,我们都知道你找到的,你是在哪儿发现我的小宝贝的?
John:In the basement garbage bin eating diaper shit.
约翰:在地下室的垃圾箱里吃尿片上的屎。
Melvin Udall:I work all the time.So never,never interrupt me,okay?Not if there's a fire.Not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there thatcan only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick you think you're gonna faint.Even then,don't come knocking.Or if it's election night and you're excited and you want to celebrate because some fudge Packer you date has been elected the first queer president of the United States and he's going to have you down to Camp David...and you want someone to share the moment with.Even then,don't knock...not on this door...not for any reason.Do you get me,sweetheart?
梅尔文·尤达:我所有的时间都在工作,所以永远,永远别打扰我,明白吗?哪怕是着火,哪怕你听到我在房里砰然倒地一周后从里面发出臭味,这个臭味只可能是尸体发出的腐臭味,你不得不用手帕捂着脸,因为恶臭可能会把你熏倒,哪怕是这样,都不要来敲门。或者这是选举之夜,你也兴奋,很想庆祝和你约会的同性恋当选了美国第一任同性恋总统,而他要带着你去戴维营(美国总统隐居地),所以你想找个人分享这一时刻,哪怕是这样,也别敲门,别敲这扇门,不管什么理由,懂了吗,小甜心?
Melvin Udall:We're gonna die soon.I will,you will.I sure sounds like your son will.
梅尔文·尤达:我们都活不长,你会死,我会死,听起来你儿子肯定也一样。
Carol Connelly:I'm not going to sleep with you.I will never sleep with you!Never,ever!Not ever!
卡罗·康纳利:我不会和你上床,我绝不和你上床,绝对,永远!绝不!
Carol Connelly:What you did changed my life.
卡罗·康纳利:你所做的事情改变了我的人生。
Melvin Udall:What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad but that you're that pissed that so many other had it good.
梅尔文·尤达:你们觉得艰难,不是因为你们处境多糟糕,而是因为你们恼怒有那么多人生活幸福。
Melvin Udall:You make me want to be a better man.
梅尔文·尤达:你使我想成为一个更好的男人。(梅尔文的恭维)
Melvin Udall:I'm stuck.I can't get back to my old life.
梅尔文·尤达:我无法自拔,我无法回到我原来的生活。
Melvin Udall:I might be the only person on the face of the Earth that knows you're the greatest woman on Earth.I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do and how you are with Spence.In every single thought you have and how you say what you mean and how you almost always mean something that's all about being straight and good.I think most people miss that about you.I wonder how they can watch you bring their food and clear their tables and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive.And the fact that I get it makes me feel good about me.
梅尔文·尤达:世上也许只有我才知道你是世上最了不起的女人,我也许是唯一一个能真正意识到你做的每件事有多么令人惊叹和你怎么对待斯潘塞的人。你的每个念头和你表明的意愿当中几乎都是出于正直和善良。我认为很多人都忽略了你的这一面,我好奇他们怎么会看着你端来他们的食物、打扫桌子,却从未意识到你是世上最了不起的女人,而我注意到了,这让我对自己感觉良好。
Melvin Udall:I'm gonna grab ya.
梅尔文·尤达:我要抓住你。
Last but not least:
“If you stare at someone long enough, you discover their humanity” “只要你看人看的时间长一点,就会发现他们的本性”
页:
[1]