owenlee 发表于 2017-7-15 21:56:11

真人版《美女与野兽》经典台词中英对照

2017年真人版电影《美女与野兽》,可谓是场面豪华、阵容强大,除了我们哈利·波特小学妹亮登场和曾经帅气的唐顿大表哥转战大荧幕,还有艾玛·汤普森和伊恩·麦克莱恩等老戏骨倾情献声。该电影在经典放动画中为我们带来了爱情的美好,以及对美好童话的经典重现,在片中也留下了许多美好的台词,据悉,真人版电影对于动画版的还原程度也是相当之高,下面小编为大家分享美女与野兽真人版电影的经典台词介绍,一起来看下吧!

http://www.en580.com/data/attachment/forum/201707/15/073833btt1c18dvkvtcziv.jpg

*Gaston, you’ve get to pull yourself together.  加斯顿,你应该控制好你自己,重新振作起来

*Now the wheels in my head have been turning. 现在,我的脑子在不停转动。

*My what a guy. 我的偶像,我了不起的伙伴。

*I’ve got my hearts set on marrying Belle. 我已经决定要娶belle做我的妻子。

*It has to be something very special, something that sparks her interests.

  那应当是一些非常特别而且能够激发她兴趣的东西。

*Oh, lighten up, Cogsworth, and let nature take its course.

  哦,葛士华,高兴点,让他们顺其自然吧。

* It’s obviously, there’s a spark between them.

  很显然,他们之间有火花。

  *Yes, but there’s no harm in fanning the flames. 没错,管它呢,扇一点火也没什么伤害

*Although he had everything his hearted desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind.

  虽然他拥有了一切他想得到的东西,但这个王子被宠坏了,他的脾气非常暴躁,而且自私。

  *An old woman come to the castle and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold.

  一个老太婆来到城堡,给了王子一朵玫瑰花,希望能够换得一处栖身之所,以躲避严寒。

  *Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away.

  王子嫌弃她形如枯槁的面容,不屑于衣衫褴褛老太婆手里的玫瑰,并且一触残忍地把她赶走。

  *here’s a lot of girl in town who’d love to be in your shoes.

  *I’m speechless; I don’t know what to say. I just don’t deserve you.

  我真不知道说什么好。我只是觉得我不适合你。

  *You have my word!

  我保证!

nzqandzzh12 发表于 2018-3-5 14:54:54

Thank you for your sharing,this resource is really great.

philchung 发表于 2022-1-19 11:16:43


Thank you for your sharing,this resource is really great.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 真人版《美女与野兽》经典台词中英对照

VIP你的影视英语人生