电影《成事在人》经典台词中英文对照
http://www.en580.com/data/attachment/forum/201312/18/220656ub7stu8oug2msq7x.jpgNelson Mandela:Forgiveness starts here too.Forgiveness liberates the soul.It removes fear.That is why it is such a powerful weapon.
纳尔逊·曼德拉:宽恕也从这里开始,宽恕让我们的灵魂得以解放,不再畏惧,这才是我们最强大的武器。
Hey,think about it,man.He's separated from his wife,his children.How often do you see them here,huh?He's not a saint,okay?He's a man with a man's problems.He doesn't need us reminding him about them.
你用脑子好好想想,被迫妻离子散这么多年,你看他们多久才来一次?他是个普通人,不是神,有平常人的喜怒哀乐,别在他的伤口上撒盐。
You know what they say about soccer.It's a gentlemen's game played by hooligans.On the other hand,rugby is a hooligan's game played by gentlemen.
你知道他们怎么评论足球运动的?足球是流氓的绅士运动,相反的,橄榄球则是绅士的流氓运动。
Nelson Mandela:How do you inspire your team to do their best?
纳尔逊·曼德拉:您如何激励队友全力以赴?
Franois:By example.I've always thought to lead by example,sir.
弗朗索瓦:以身作则,我总是以身作则。
Nelson Mandela:Well,that is right.That is exactly right.But how to get them to be better than they think they can be?That is very difficult,I find.Inspiration,perhaps.How do we inspire ourselves to greatness,when nothing less will do?How do we inspire everyone around us?I sometimes think it is by using the work of other.
纳尔逊·曼德拉:说得好,绝对正确。但是,如何激发他们的最大潜能呢?我知道这点非常困哪。激励或许有用。但在看似没有提升空间的时候,我们该如何激励自己?我们该如何激励身边的每个人?有时候我觉得应该借助别人的力量。
Nelson Mandela:We need inspiration,Franois.Because in order to build our nation we must all exceed our own expectations.
纳尔逊·曼德拉:弗朗索瓦,我们都需要振作起来。因为,为了建设我们的国家,我们必须超越我们自己原先的期望。
Nelson Mandela:This country is hungry for greatness.
纳尔逊·曼德拉:这个国家(南非)渴望成就。
Franois:I was thinking about how you spend 30 years in a tiny cell and come out ready to forgive the people who put you there.
弗朗索瓦:我在想他在坐了30年牢之后,他怎么可能刚一出狱,就原谅那些害自己进监狱的人?
摩根·弗里曼电影档案
电影《成事在人》曼德拉交给皮尔纳的那首诗歌
以下是英语我帮您收集整理的关于在影片《成事在人》中出现的经典诗歌中英文对照,敬请欣赏:英文版:Invictus 中英版:不可征服
Out of the night that covers me, 透过覆盖我的深夜。
Black as the pit from pole to pole, 我看见层层无底的黑暗。
I thank whatever gods may be 感谢上帝赐我,
For my unconquerable soul. 不可征服的灵魂。
In the fell clutch of circumstance 就算被地狱紧紧攫住,
I have not winced nor cried aloud. 我不畏缩,也不惊叫。
Under the bludgeonings of chance 经过一浪又一浪的打击,
My head is bloody, but unbowed. 我满头鲜血不低头。
Beyond this place of wrath and tears 在这满是愤怒和眼泪的世界之外,
Looms but the Horror of the shade, 恐怖阴影在游荡。
And yet the menace of the years 还有,未来的威胁,
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid. 可是我毫不畏惧。
It matters not how strait the gate, 无论我将穿过的那扇门有多窄,
How charged with punishments the scroll, 无论我将肩承怎样的责罚。
I am the master of my fate: 我是我命运的主宰,
I am the captain of my soul. 我是我灵魂的统帅。
页:
[1]