电影《盗梦空间》精彩对白中英文对照
http://www.en580.com/data/attachment/forum/201403/25/115400jzep79xxhk6ae6hh.jpgCobb: What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? Avirus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious.Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it’s almost impossible toeradicate. An idea that is fully formed—fully understood—thatsticks right in there somewhere.
科布:适应性最强的寄生物是什么?细菌?病毒?还是蛔虫?是想法。适应性强,感染度高。一旦一种想法盘亘脑海,便难以消除。一个完全成型、领悟透彻的想法会扎根于脑海,萦绕不去。
Mal: If I jump, would I survive?
Cobb: A clean dive, perhaps.
梅尔:如果我跳下去,还能活命吗?
科布:技术高的话,也许。
Saito: In my dream, you play by my rules.
斋藤:在我的梦里,你得按我的规矩来。
Saito: If you can steal an idea from someone’s mind, whycan’t you plant one idea instead?
斋藤:如果你能从别人脑中窃取想法,又怎么不能植入想法?
Arthur: I say: don’t think about elephants. What are youthinking about?
Saito: Elephants?
Arthur: Right, but it’s not your idea. The subject’s mindcan always trace the genesis of the idea. True inspiration isimpossible to fake.
亚瑟:如果我说:不要想大象。你会想什么?
斋藤:大象?
亚瑟:对,但这不是你的想法。目标的大脑往往会去探寻想法的源头。真正的想法是不可能伪造的。
Cobb: I’m just doing what you taught me.
Professor: I never taught you to be a thief.
科布:我做的事都是你教的。
教授:我没叫你去做贼。
Professor: Come back to reality, Dom.
教授:回到现实中来吧,道姆!
Cobb: They say we only use a fraction of our brain’s truepotential. Now, that’s when we’re awake. When we’re asleep, themind can do almost anything.
科布:人们都说我们只利用了大脑的一小部分潜能,也就是在我们醒着的时候用的。可我们熟睡时,思想无所不能。
Cobb: Dreams feel real while we’re in them. It’s onlywhen we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.
科布:我们身在梦里时会感觉梦很真实,只有醒来后才会发觉有什么不对劲。
Cobb: Never recreate places from your memory. Alwaysimagine new places! Because building a dream from your memory isthe easiest way to lose your grasp from what’s real and what is adream.
科布:绝对不能从你的记忆里取现成的参照地,只能想象出新的地方!因为根据记忆造梦最容易让你难以分清梦境和现实。
Cobb: If you’re gonna perform inception you needimagination.
科布:想植梦,你就得具备想象力。
Arthur: No one likes to feel someone else is messingaround with their mind.
亚瑟:没人愿意有人在他们的思想里晃来晃去。
Ariadne: Why is it so important to dream?
Cobb: In my dreams, we’re still together.
阿里阿德涅:做梦又那么重要吗?
科布:在梦里,我仍能跟她在一起。
Ariadne: Why can’t you go home?
Cobb: Because they think I killed her. Thank you.
Ariadne: For what?
Cobb: For not asking whether I did.
阿里阿德涅:你为什么不能回家?
科布:因为他们认为我杀了她。[阿里阿德涅不作声]谢谢!
阿里阿德涅:谢什么?
科布:谢谢你没有问我有没有杀她。
Eames: Do they come here to sleep?
Thin Man: No, they come here to be woken up. Dream hasbecome their reality!
埃姆斯:他们来这里睡觉?
瘦子:不,它们来这里是想有人唤醒他们。梦境已成为他们的现实。
Cobb: I think positive emotion triumphs negative emotioneverytime. We’re all hearing for a reconciliation. A catharsis.
科布:我认为正面情感每次都能战胜负面情感。我们都期待和解,一场宣泄。
Ariadne: Who would wanna be stuck in a dream for tenyears?
Cobb: Depends on the dream.
阿里阿德涅:谁会愿意在梦里呆上10年?
科布:那要看是什么梦了。
Ariadne: Wait, whose subconscious are we going throughexactly?
阿里阿德涅:等等,我们现在到底要进入谁的潜意识?
Eames: You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger,darling.
埃姆斯:亲,既然是做梦就不要怕做大点。
Cobb: An idea is like a virus. Resilient. Highlycontagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow todefine or destroy you. The smallest idea such as: “Your world isnot real.” Simple little thought that changes everything.
科布:想法就像病毒,适应性强,感染度高。再简单的想法一旦生根就能生长,直到足以控制你,毁掉你。最简单的想法,例如,“你的世界不真实。”简单而又小小的念头却能改变一切。
Mal: Your world is not real!
梅尔:你的世界不真实!
Cobb: You’re waiting for a train. A train that will takeyou far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, butyou can’t know for sure! And it doesn’t matter. Now, tell mewhy?
Mal: Because we’ll be together!
科布:你在等一趟火车。那趟车将带你去远方。你知道自己希望火车带你到何方,但是你不能肯定!但这已经不重要了!快告诉我为什么!
梅尔:因为你会和我一起!
高智商电影 我点数不够了可棒了这个电影! 谢谢分享,感谢楼主! 感谢楼主分享,这个太好了,喜欢。
页:
[1]