owenlee 发表于 2014-4-20 11:56:38

电影《克莱默夫妇》精彩对白中英文对照

克莱默老婆离家出走后,被老板叫到办公室。看上去老板与克莱默以朋友相称,其际上老板现实得狠:简单一两句安慰之后,老板表现出了对于克莱默现状的担忧,他警告克莱默:你手上有一个重要的客户在跟进,不要因为家庭因素把这笔大单搞砸。尽管克莱默信誓旦旦,承诺不会让家庭问题影响到工作状态,但是通过导演对其老板最终的神情特写,可以判定老板对他是否能够担当重任,持很大的怀疑。

http://www.en580.com/movie/clips/K/Kramer.vs.Kramer.1979.flv

She's never gone this far before, but in the past... 她从来没有这么夸张过
...l've known when she's upset because... ...以前我会知道她在生气...
...she gets very quiet. ...因为她会沉默不语...
Our pattern has been that l've said, ''What's the matter?''... 通常我会说:“怎么了?”
...and she'll kind of sit on it. ...她会静静坐在那里
But in the last few weeks, maybe couple of months... 但我必须承认 过去两三周或几个月...
...since we've been going crazy with this account, l've been remiss. ...从我们忙着争取客户以来 我疏忽了
And l just didn't look at the writing on the wall, so she's kind of-- 没有看见先兆 所以她有点--
l think this is a way of making me stop, look and say: 我想她昨晚是为了让我注意:
''l'm as important as your work.'' “我和你的工作一样重要”
ls there another guy? 有第三者吗?
l don't think so. She's not the type. 我想没有,她不是那种人
She's got this friend, Margaret, downstairs... 她有个住楼下的朋友 叫玛格丽特...
...you know, women's lib. l think they may have cooked this up. ...是个妇女解放者 我想这是她们一手导演的
lt worked. 这一招奏效了
l'm going crazy! 我快疯了!
Look, not to worry. 别担心
She'll be back. 她会回来的
l didn't know it would happen to me! 没想到会发生在我身上
Don't let it get you down. 小子,别被这件事击垮你
l know she'll be back. l'm terrific, really. 不会,我知道她会回来的 我很好,真的
-You do have a problem, Ted. -Yeah, what's that? -你是有个麻烦 -你说什么麻烦?
What are you gonna do about Billy? 你要怎么安置比利?
This just happened last night. l'm sure when Joanna comes back-- 这件事昨晚才发生的 我想乔安娜回来时会--
lt's none of my business. l'll butt out. 这不是我的事,我不问
Listen, l want to hear your thoughts. 我想听你的意见
l appreciate you taking the time to talk to me. 我很感谢你花时间和我谈
May sound a little rough, but... 好,这听起来也许有点刺耳...
...l think you ought to send Billy away to stay with relatives for a while. ...我想你该把比利 送到亲戚家一阵子
You mean, until Joanna comes back? 你是说直到乔安娜回来?
Suppose Joanna doesn't come back? 万一乔安娜不回来呢?
Gee, l don't know.... 天啊,我不知道...
Ted, listen to me. 泰德,听我说
l just told the boys upstairs you're handling the Mid-Atlantic account. 我才告诉上司们 你负责大西洋航空
You know? A gig like that comes along once every five, six years. 知道吗?这种机会每五,六年 出现一次
There's guys here eating their hearts out because l gave that spot to you. 公司很多人很不爽 因为我把这个客户交给你
This is important. Don't blow this. 这很重要,别搞砸了
l gotta depend on you. l gotta count on you for 1 1 0 percent... 我必须依靠你 我必须110%依靠你...
...7 days a week, 24 hours a day. l gotta have that. ...我得一周7天 一天24小时完全仰赖你
l can't be concerned about you worrying about a kid. 我不能顾虑你担心孩子流鼻水
First, you can count on me 25 hours a day, 8 days a week. 你可以一天25小时仰赖我 一周8天也没问题
Because l'm not a loser, Jim. 因为我不是失败者
l never let anything at home come into the office. 我不会让私事影响公事
You asked me to unload in this office. 你要我跟你倾诉
When l go outside, l'm on top of it. l want you to know that. 我只在这里说,我出了这里 一切都罩得住,你要知道这点
l'm a survivor. 我不会被击败的
You've given me a shot here. l'm not gonna let anything blow it. 你给这个机会,我不会搞砸的
Okay? 好吗?
Let's have a drink later. l'm all right. l gotta... 晚一点我们去喝一杯 真的,我很好,我得...
...blow smoke up Airwick's ass, 1 1 :00. 在11点我要好好修理威克航空
l'm all right! 我很好,好吗?
You don't worry. 别担心
Thank you. 谢谢
l love you, you bastard. 我爱你,混蛋


页: [1]
查看完整版本: 电影《克莱默夫妇》精彩对白中英文对照

VIP你的影视英语人生