QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 7606|回复: 5

动画片《头脑特工队》精彩对白中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-12 14:42:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
头脑特工队导读:小女孩莱莉出生在明尼苏达州一个平凡的家庭中,从小她在父母的呵护下长大,脑海中保存着无数美好甜蜜的回忆。当然这些记忆还与几个莱莉未曾谋面的伙伴息息相关,他们就是人类的五种主要情绪:乐乐、忧忧、怕怕、厌厌和怒怒。

乐乐作为团队的领导,她协同其他伙伴致力于为小主人营造更多美好的珍贵回忆。某天,莱莉随同父母搬到了旧金山,肮脏逼仄的公寓、陌生的校园环境、逐渐失落的友情都让莱莉无所适从,她的负面情绪逐渐累积,内心美好的世界渐次崩塌。为了保护这一切,乐乐只有行动起来……



以下为动画片《头脑特工队》精彩对白剪辑及剧本中英文对照:


Dad:What can we do. We only got capitalthat'll last a month maybe two. 怎么办我们目前的资金只够运营一两个月
          If we can't find investors by then, 如果在那之前不能找到投资人
          we're gonna have to lay people off. 我们只能炒人了
Riley:Mom. Dad. Come kiss me good night. 爸 妈 来给我个晚安吻呀
Dad:I know. I know. We got to land this, okay. - 我知道 我知道 我们会搞定这个的 Mom:Be right there. - 马上就来
Fear:Did you hear Dad? He sounded really upset. 你们听到爸爸说的话了吗? 他听起来很不安
          What was that? Was it a bear? It's abear! 那是什么? 是熊吗? 是只熊!
Disgust:There are no bears in San Francisco. 旧金山没有熊啦
Anger:I saw a really hairy guy. He looked like a bear. 我见过一个很多毛发的人他看起来像只熊
Fear:Oh. I'm so jumpy, my nerves are shocked. 我好忐忑 我是神经受到冲击了
Disgust:Ew. I don't wanna hear about your nerves. 我才不要听有关你的神经的事
Anger:I'll tell you what it is. This move has been a bust. 我来告诉你们这是怎么回事这次搬家是个错误
Fear:That's what I've been telling youguys. 这就是我一直想说的呀
          There're at least 37 things for Riley to be scared of right now. 目前至少有三十七个东西会让莱莉感到害怕
Disgust:This smell alone is enough to make her gag. 单单这个气味就足够让她窒息了
Anger:I can't believe Mom and Dad moved us here. 我真不相信爸妈把家搬到这里
Joy:Look. I get it. You guys have concerns. 我懂啦 你们有一些担心的地方
         But we've been through worst. 但我们经历过更糟糕的事
         Tell you what. Let's make a list of all the things Riley should be happy about. 这样吧 我们来列举一下能让莱莉开心的事情
Anger:Fine. Let's see. This house stinks.Our room stinks. 好吧想一想 房子烂透了 房间烂透了
Disgust:Pizza is weird here. - 比萨很奇怪 Sadness:Our friends are back home. - 朋友们都在家乡
Fear:And all our stuff is in the missing van. 我们的行李都在不见了的货车里
Joy:Oh, come on. It could be worse. 别这样 事情本可能更糟糕呢
Disgust:Yeah, Joy.你说得对 "乐乐"
               We could be lying on a dirty floor. In a bag. 我们没有在脏兮兮的地板上睡睡袋就已经很不错了
Joy:Okay, I admit it. We had a rough start. 好吧我承认 这个开始不大好
         But think of all the good things that...  但想一想那些好事情...
Anger: No, Joy.   "乐乐"
            There is absolutely no reason for Riley to be happy right now. 这个时候莱莉根本没有理由开心
            Let us handle this. 让我们来处理这件事好了
Fear:I say we skip school tomorrow and lock ourselves in the bedroom. 我建议明天翘课把自己锁在房间里
Disgust:We have no clean clothes. I mean no one should see it. 我们没有干净的衣服这可不能让别人看到
Sadness:And we could cry until we can't breathe. 我们可以哭到窒息
Anger:We should lock the door and scream the curse word we know. 我们应该锁住门喊我们会的脏话
            It's a good one.
Joy:Now, hold on. 请先等等
   Look. We all have our off days. You know...我们都有不如意的日子
Mom:Hi honey. 亲爱的
Anger:The Mom bad news Train is pulling in. 专门运送坏消息的老妈号火车即将到站
Mom:Still no moving van. 搬家货车还是没到
            Now they're saying it won't be here till Tuesday. Can you believe it. 现在他们说要星期二才能到真是难以置信
Riley:Where's Dad? 爸爸呢?
Mom:On the phone. 在讲电话
            This new adventure is keeping him pretty busy. 这里的新生活让他非常忙碌
Anger:I rest my case. 我的话讲完了
            Now, for a few well place withering scowls. 现在做点事情击退忧愁的时候到了
Mom:I guess all I really want to say is 其是我想说的是
            thank you. 谢谢你
            You know. Through all these confusion you stayed...在这一段时间的混乱中你一直...
            Well, you stayed our happy girl. 一直是我们的开心果
            Your Dad is under a lot of pressure. 爸爸现在的压力非常大
            But, if you and I can keep smiling, 但是 如果我们能一直这么乐观
            it would be a big help. 能给他减轻很多负担
            We can do that for him. Right? 我们能做得到 对吧?
Joy:Well. 好吧
Riley:Yeah. Sure. 当然可以
Mom:What did we do to deserve you. 你就是我们这辈子的福气
Mom:Sweet dreams. 好梦
Riley:
Good night.  晚安

精彩文摘精选:你可以从动画片《头脑特攻队》中学到的10件事情:

“Do you ever look at someone and wonder what is going on inside their head?”

“你有没有曾经看着某些人,好奇他们的脑袋里在想什么?”

Inside Out, a new animated feature by Pixar, gives you a glimpse of what might be happening inside peoples’ heads. The movie revolves around a happy 11 year old girl, Riley, who moves from Minnesota to San Francisco with her parents. However, instead of telling the story from Riley’s perspective, the story is told from the perspective of Riley’s dominant emotion, Joy.

头脑特攻队,一部由皮克斯动画新制作的电影,能让你看人的大脑内部可能会发生什么。电影围绕一个快乐的11岁女孩莱利讲述,她和父母一起从明尼苏达来到三藩。然而,故事并不是从赖利的角度讲,而是从赖利的主导情绪快乐的角度来讲述。

1. All of your emotions are useful

你所有的情绪都是有用的

However insignificant or negative some of your emotions may seem, they all play an important role in your well-being. They help you survive. As mentioned in the movie, fear helps you to stay away from dangerous situation, disgust keeps you from getting poisoned and anger helps to keep things fair. All of them are useful when used in the right context.

不管你的情绪看起来多么的微不足道或消极,它们都在你的生活中扮演着重要的角色。它们帮助你生存。正如电影中所提到的,恐惧会帮助你远离危险的处境,厌恶让你远离毒害,而愤怒有助于保持事情的公平。所有这些都会在特定的情境下有用处。

2. Emotions are neither good nor bad

情绪即不好也不坏

Some emotions such as sadness are deemed to be bad or weak by many people. Some adults put on a happy front when times are bad. Some children are reprimanded by their parents for crying. However, there is nothing wrong about being sad. This movie shows you that sometimes sadness can help you get the support you need from others.

像悲伤这样的一些情绪被许多人认为是不好的或是一个弱点。一些大人在艰难时光时渴望幸福。有些孩子受到父母的训斥会哭泣。然而,悲伤并没有什么错。这部电影向你表明,有时悲伤可以帮助你从别人那里得到你需要的支持。

3. Suppressing your emotions is unhealthy

压抑情绪不利于健康

You can’t be happy all the time. Suppressing your emotions is unhealthy in the long run. Not able to feel your feelings makes you numb or depressed. Plus, if you don’t express or communicate your emotions to people who care about you, how would they know what you are genuinely feeling and when you need support?

你不可能一直快乐。长期情况下压抑情绪不利于健康。不能感受你的情绪会让你变得麻木沮丧。如果你不向关心你的人表达或交流你的情绪,他们怎么会知道你到底如何感受,什么时候需要支持呢?

4. Emotions come and go

情绪来来去去

For an emotionally stable and healthy person, emotions don’t stick around for long. They come and go. Feeling emotions and letting them go is so natural to human that we aren’t aware that emotions can be released easily.

对于一个情绪稳定和健康的人,情绪不会坚持很长时间。它们来了又去。感受情绪并让它们离开非常自然,我们甚至都没有意识到情绪可以很容易地得到释放。

When a person is angry, they replay the event that makes them angry in their head and that makes them even angrier. This movie shows that other emotions can easily step in to stop this unhealthy loop.

当人们生气时,他们在脑中重放让他们生气的事情,进而变得更加生气。这部电影告诉我们其它情绪可以很容易的步进我们的大脑,从而打断这不健康的循环。

5. Listen to emotions that keep showing up

倾听一直出现的情绪

Emotions are good signals for your well-being. If a particular emotion keeps showing up, there must be a reason to it.

情绪是维持健康的好信号。如果有一种情绪一直出现,那肯定有其原因。

When you keep feeling down or angry, it means something isn’t right and you need to address it. It’s time to pay attention to your emotions and listen to what they are telling you. If it’s time to feel sad, feel the sadness. Give it the moment it deserves and then understand why you are feeling these emotions.

当你感到沮丧或生气时,这意味着有些事情是不正确的,你需要去解决它。是时候关注你的情绪,听它们在说什么了。如果应该感到悲伤,那就去悲伤。给它一刻值得的时间,然后弄明白为什么你会感觉这些情绪。

6. A memory can have more than one emotion

一种记忆可以由不止一种情绪

Inside Out shows you that emotions aren’t as clear cut as you think. A memory can be both happy and sad. Riley’s happy memories that are made in Minnesota can be easily turned into sad memories because she misses her home. It all depends on which emotion is narrating the story inside your head.

头脑特攻队向你展示了情绪并不像你想的一般清楚。一种记忆可以是快乐和悲伤并存的。赖利在明尼苏达的快乐记忆可以很容易地因为想家而变成悲伤的记忆。这一切都取决于是你的哪种情感在你的头脑里叙述故事。

7. Your actions and decisions are influenced by your emotions

你的情绪影响着你的行动和决定

Emotions can have a very big influence on your actions and decisions. From what you like or dislike to eat, to what you do when you face a problem; they play a huge part in your decision-making. They give you ideas or directions that help you to make decisions.

情绪会对你的行为和决定产生很大的影响。从你喜欢或不喜欢吃的东西,到当你面对难题时候所做的事情,它们都在你的决定中发挥了巨大的作用。它们给你的想法或方向,帮助你做出决定。

8. Your emotions don’t have the final say

你的情绪并不有最终决定权

Even though emotions can influence you and your actions, they don’t have the final say. Ultimately, you have control and freedom to make your own decisions. Your emotions have no control over you unless you let them be in control.

尽管情绪会影响你和你的行动,但它们没有最终决定权。最终,你有控制权和自由做出你自己的决定。你的情绪无法控制你,除非你让它们控制。

9. You can be reactive to other people’s emotions

你可以对他人的情绪做出反映

When one person is angry, the other person can get angry easily too. The exchange between Riley and her parents at the dining table shows that your emotions can be just a response to other people’s emotions. Sometimes, you can be so caught with the emotions that you don’t even realize that you are reacting to the other party’s emotion.

当一个人生气的时候,另一个人也会很容易生气。莱利和她的父母之间在餐桌上的交流表明你的情绪可以响应其他人的情绪。有时候,你可能会被情绪所吸引,以至于你根本没有意识到你对对方的情绪反应。

10. Embrace all your emotions

拥抱你所有的情绪

Emotions help to communicate your personality. Whether you like the emotions that you are feeling or not, embrace them all. They make your life more colorful and complete.

情绪有助于沟通你的个性。不管你是否喜欢你感觉到的情绪,都要拥抱它们。它们让你的生活更加丰富完整。

来自群组: 看动画学英语
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-15 07:06:12 | 显示全部楼层
不错哦,谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-26 10:54:50 | 显示全部楼层
很棒收藏了!谢谢分享!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-2 15:48:13 | 显示全部楼层
很详细,非常棒啊!谢谢分享!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-4 16:51:24 | 显示全部楼层

很详细,非常棒啊!谢谢分享!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-11-23 16:13 , Processed in 0.109503 second(s), 38 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表