|
影视导读:《革命之路》改编自理查德·耶茨的同名小说,由著名导演执导,主演阵容强大——影片聚焦于20世纪50年代美国中产阶级生活。电影通过一对看似幸福的夫妻(其中April为Frank的妻子)以及他们周边人物的故事,揭露了这一时代下的沉闷、压抑与无法逃脱的命运。在这个虚伪而精心构筑的社会中,人们表面上追求稳定和成功,内心却充满了对自由与真实自我的渴望和反抗。
电影《革命》之路海报
小编点评:革命之路的台词像布满倒刺的玫瑰——美丽却伤人。建议逐帧分析夫妻对峙时的微表情与台词节奏,你会发现:真正的语言暴力不在于脏话数量,而在于精准击中对方最深的恐惧。准备好笔记本,这部“婚姻病理学报告”将是你突破英语情感表达的关键钥匙。
角色关系:April(凯特饰)是Frank(小李子饰)的妻子,Frank是房东太太的儿子,这段对话发生在Frank家中,John(精神不稳定的邻居儿子)一家突然造访,言语刺激导致Frank情绪崩溃,最终引爆夫妻矛盾。以下是精彩片断赏析:
John:You get cold feet? 你害怕了?
------>> You decide you're better off here after all? 你觉得还是在这里好?
------>> You figure it's more comfy 你觉得还是守着这
------>> here in the old hopeless emptiness after all, huh? 令人绝望的空虚生活比较舒适, 嗯?
------>> Oh, wow, that did it. Look at his face. 猜对了, 看看他的脸
------>> What's the matter, Wheeler? Am I getting warm? 怎么了, 惠勒? 被我说中了? 游戏隐喻:源自儿童捉迷藏游戏(Hot and Cold),当寻找者靠近目标时,其他人会喊"You're getting warm!" 话中有刺:John把自己比作"猜谜者",把Frank的隐私当游戏,暗示"我是不是戳中你的痛处了?"
John's father: All right, Son. I think we'd better be... 够了儿子, 我看我们还是…
John:You know something? - 知道不?
------>> I wouldn't be surprised if he knocked her up on purpose 如果说他是故意让她怀孕
------>> just so he could spend the rest of his life hiding behind a maternity dress. 从而能够安稳的过一辈子 我一点也不奇怪
------>> That way he'd never have to find out what he's really made of. 这样他就用不着去寻找真实的自我
Frank:Now look, I think that's just about enough out of you. 行了, 我看你也说够了吧
------>> I mean, who the hell do you think you are? 你他妈的以为自己是谁?
------>> You come in here and say 你到我家来
------>> whatever crazy goddamn thing comes into your head, 满口胡言乱语, 说话不经大脑
------>> and I think it's about time somebody told you to keep your goddamn mouth shut. 我看该是有人让你闭上臭嘴的时候了
John's mother: He's not well, Frank. 他有病, 弗兰克
Frank:Not well, my ass! 有个屁的病!
------>> I don't give a damn if he's sick or well or dead or alive, 我可不管他是有病是活着还是死了
------>> he should keep his fucking opinions 他这些狗屁废话
------>>in the fucking insane asylum where they belong! 就该他妈的留到精神病院去说!
John's father: Let's go, Son. - Come on, John. - 我们走, 儿子 - 走吧, 约翰
John:Big man you got there, April. 你老公很有出息啊, 艾波尔
------>>Big family man. "有出息的" 家庭男人
------>>I feel sorry for you. 我为你感到遗憾
------>>Still, maybe you deserve each other. 不过, 也许你们还真是配
------>>I mean, the way you look right now, I'm beginning to feel sorry for him, too. 看到你这样子, 我也开始为他感到遗憾了
------>>You must give him a pretty bad time 如果靠造人才能证明自己是真男人的话
------>>if making babies is the only way he can prove he's got a pair of balls. 你一定让他很不好过
Frank: You fucking... 你妈个…
John's mother: No, he's not well, Frank! 别这样!他病了, 弗兰克
John's father: All right, John. Let's get on out to the car now. 好了约翰, 我们走吧
John's mother: April, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. 艾波尔, 对不起, 真的对不起
Frank: Oh, right. Sorry. Sorry! Sorry! 噢对, 对不起, 对不起, 对不起!
------>> Ma, have I said "I'm sorry" enough times? 妈, 我说够“对不起”了吗?
------>> Damn! I am sorry, too. 操!我是很可悲
------>> I bet I'm just about the sorriest bastard I know. 我可能是我认识的最可怜的王八蛋了
------>> But get right down to it, I don't have a whole hell of a lot to be glad about. 不过话说回来 我他妈的也没有什么可高兴的
------>> Do I? 是吧?
------>> But, hey, you know what? 不过你知道不?
------>> I am glad about one thing. 有件事我很高兴
------>> You want to know what I'm glad about? 知道我高兴什么吗?
------>> I'm glad I'm not gonna be that kid. 我高兴我不是那孩子
Frank: Okay, okay, don't tell me. 好吧, 别告诉我
------>> Don't tell me, let me guess. 别告诉我, 让我自己猜
------>> I made a disgusting spectacle of myself, right? 我大出洋相了, 对吧?
April: Right. 嗯
Frank: And everything that man said is true, right? 那男的说的都是对的, 是吧?
------>> Is that what you're going to say? 你是不是想这么说?
April: Apparently I don't have to. 很明显我没必要说
------>> You're saying it for me. 你都替我说了
Frank: Well, you're wrong, April. 那你错了, 艾波尔
April: Really? Why am I wrong? 是吗? 我为什么错了?
Frank: Because the man is insane. 因为那男的疯了
------>> He's fucking insane! Do you know what the definition of insanity is? 他他妈的疯了! 你知道疯了是什么意思吗?
April: No. Do you? 不知道, 你知道?
Frank: Yes, it's the inability to relate to another human being. 是的, 就是无法和别人正常交往
------>> It's the inability to love. 就是无法去爱
------>> April. April. 艾波尔, 艾波尔
------>> April! April! 艾波尔!艾波尔!
April: The inability... The inability to love. 没法去…没法去爱
------>> Frank. You really are a wonderful talker. 弗兰克, 你真能忽悠
------>> If black could be made into white by talking, 如果想把死人说活
------>> you'd be the man for the job. 那你再适合不过了
------>>So now I'm crazy because I don't love you. Right? 所以我疯了, 因为我不爱你, 对吧?
------>> Is that the point? 你是不是这个意思?
Frank: No. Wrong. 不是, 你错了
------>> You're not crazy and you do love me. That's the point, April. 你没疯, 你爱我 我是这个意思, 艾波尔
April: But I don't. I hate you. 但我不爱你, 我恨你
------>> You were just some boy who made me laugh at a party once 你只是一个在酒会上博我一笑的男孩
------>> and now I loathe the sight of you. 现在我再也不想看到你
------>> In fact, if you come any closer, if you touch me or anything, 如果你再靠近, 如果你碰我或怎样
------>> I think I'll scream. 我会喊的
Frank: Come on. Stop this, April. 别这样, 行了, 艾波尔
------>> Fuck you, April! 我操你妈, 艾波尔!
------>> Fuck you and all your hateful, snotty little... 我操你妈个…
------>> What're you going to do now? Are you going to hit me? 你现在想怎样? 想打我?
------>> To show me how much you love me? - Don't worry, I can't be bothered! 来表达你有多爱我? - 被担心, 我不会自找麻烦
------>> You're not worth the trouble it would take to hit you. 你根本不值得我打你
------>> You're not worth the powder it would take to blow you up. 你根本不值得我发脾气
------>> You're an empty, empty, hollow shell of a woman!你是个空虚的女人!
------>> What the hell are you doing in my house if you hate me so much? 你要是这么恨我, 为什么还在我的房子里?
------>> Why the hell are you married to me? 为什么还要嫁给我?
------>> What the hell are you doing carrying my child? 为什么还要怀我的孩子?
------>> I mean, why didn't you just get rid of it when you had the chance? 你早干嘛不做掉他?
------>> Because listen to me. Listen to me, I got news for you. 听我说, 听我说, 我他妈告诉你
------>> I wish to God that you had. 我真希望你做掉了
 【完整版中英对照剧本及字幕】点击此处下载: 革命之路中英对照剧本字幕
 【革命之路纯英文字幕在线观看】点击此处观看: 革命之路纯英文字幕完整版
电影《革命》之路剧照
通过对这段来自《革命之路》的对白进行语义分析和场景介绍,我们能够感受到影视对白的艺术魅力,也能帮助他们掌握一些常用口语表达和语调变化的知识。视频内容可以设计得既生动又具有深度,通过实际对话解析让观众在轻松愉快的氛围中学到实用的英语知识,激发他们进一步深挖影视英语和美剧文化的兴趣。 来自群组: 凯特·温斯莱特电影集 |
|