QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 19387|回复: 0

[经典台词] 电影《大而不倒》精彩对白中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-29 23:48:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
导读:电影《大而不倒》是一部描述2008年雷曼兄弟公司倒闭前后美国政府和华尔街发生的故事。要说起来,这是一部颇为“应景”的类型片,根据现实生活中发生的真事迅速改编成电影,利用真事的影响力推销影片。里面有很多地道的美语表达和精彩对白,金融词汇量相当丰富。《大而不倒》非常适合提高金融商业英语思维,被不少专家学者推荐为商科学生必看的影片之一。


以下为电影《大而不倒》精彩对白中英文对照:

What exactly does "a person familiar with the Treasury Secretary"mean? 到底"熟悉财政部长的人士"是什么意思?
That could mean a lot of things. 那可以有很多解读
Did one of your staffers do this? 这是你手下做的吗?
Please tell me someone got fired 10 minutes ago. 拜托你告诉我 10分钟前 已经有人被解雇了
The leak came from me.那消息是我放出去的
Hank a public statement like that 汉克 这种公开言论
can have a lot of unintended consequences.可能会产生很多意想不到的后果
We had to send a message to the other banks.我们必须得给其他银行透个消息
They need to step up.他们得站出来
I don't have another rabbit I can pull out of my hat.我已经黔驴技穷了

We'd like you guys to look at taking a stake in Merrill
我们想让你们考虑下投资美林
something in the neighborhood of 10%. 百分之十的利润近在咫尺
Well I don't know if I can generate any interest in 10%
我不清楚能不能真有10%的利润
but if the whole company's in play 但如果投资整个公司的话
I bet that's something that we'd consider.我们可以考虑一下
Us and Lehman? 我们? 和雷曼?
Deal of this size, there's only room for one.
这种规模的交易 我们只能买一家
It is a lot of risk no question 当然也有很大的风险
but if you stay in the game
但如果你不中途放弃
we all will find a private solution.
我们可以私下找到解决办法
Absolutely.当然Don't get scared by the numbers.不要被那些数字吓到
We'll figure it out. Lehman is worth owning.
我们会找到解决之道 雷曼值得收购

Guys, you got a second?
先生们 有时间吗?
I was at A.I.G. yesterday.我昨天在AIG
Next Wednesday they got
a $5 billion hole minimum.等到下周三他们就会出现至少50亿美元的缺口
I called Warren Buffett.
我打给沃伦·巴菲特了
He wouldn't touch it with a stick. 没有人抬桩 他不会出手的

The British...they grin-fucked us.英国佬...靠!笑里藏刀耍了我们
Pason's got 100000 employees.
保尔森有10万员工
Geithner has 200 lawyers.
盖特纳有200个律师
Freaking Chris Cox has 3000 people. 克里斯·考克斯有3000员工
Not a single one of those assholes could pick up a phone
在周末他们压搾我们拿出现金之前
call the British find out if they're was a deal to be made 那些混蛋没一个拿起电话打给英国佬
before they spend the weekend was sweating us for cash?
看看有还没有交易可做
Somebody dropped the ball.
某人把球搞掉了
They didn't drop the ball.
他们不止掉了球
They dropped the ball, kicked the coach in the nuts
还踢中教练的要害
and took a crap in the quarterback's mouth.
把一坨屎塞到四分卫的嘴里

The decision to file for bankruptcy protection 董事会需要作出
is one the board needs to make.
申请破产保护的决定
It is not the government's decision.
这不是政府该做的决定
But we do believe...但是我们确实认为...
That the situation should be resolved.
形势必须得到扭转
So you're not directing us to file? 所以你是在指示我们宣布破产?
I'm not saying anything more than I've just said. 我不会再多说了

The problem is the toxic assets. Let's just buy them.问题在于有毒资产 我们买下就是了
Ooh, call it cash-for-trash.
现金换垃圾
When the market stabilizes we'll unload them.
等市场稳定了 再放出去
Hopefully Treasury will get its money back.
财政部有望把钱收回
Is that in the break-the-glass plan?  
这也是"击碎玻璃"计划的一部分?
Basically. - 算是吧

保尔森:Hello. 巴菲特:Warren, it's Hank.沃伦 我是保尔森
保尔森:I… I … I'm sorry. It's late.
Am I waking you? 对不起 这么晚了,我吵醒你了吗?
巴菲特:No not at all.
没有
保尔森:Can I pick your brain for a minute?
能帮我出出主意吗?
巴菲特:Sure. What's the problem? 当然 怎么了?
保尔森:How do you get a healthy ban
k to accept a capital injection? 怎样让一家健全的银行接受注资?

We should announce something alongside the injections 我们在公布注资的同时 公布其他举措
maybe a program to buy up mortgages. 或一个收购房屋贷款抵押的计划
I'm not rushing out some half-assed plan 我不会为了让我们看起来在做什么
just to make it look like we're doing something. 而草率的公布些不成熟的计划
Maybe we just beef up the restrictions
或者我们可以就如何花这些钱
on how they spend the money 补充一些限制条件
something to take the stink off.以去除毒瘤
Put more restrictions on it, they won't take it.
加更多的条件 他们就不会接受了
One thing too many for today.
今天一件事都太多了
They almost bring down
the U.S. economy as we know it 大家都清楚,他们几乎搞垮了全美的经济
but we can't put restrictions on how they spend
the $125 billion we're giving them 而我们却不能限制他们如何使用我们给的1250亿
because they might not take it.
因为他们可能不会接受

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-12-22 21:02 , Processed in 0.122294 second(s), 33 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表