|
电影《灰姑娘的故事》在保留原著所有元素的前提下,本片选择在高中校园展开故事,年轻漂亮的女孩珊姆和继母以及同父异母的姐姐生活在一起,被迫整日在餐馆里打工,在一次万圣节前夜的化装舞会上,珊姆与英俊富有的“白马王子”相遇,临别时却不慎丢掉了自己的手机.....
一个坏心肠的继母,两个坏心肠的姐姐.可怜的又坚强的灰姑娘,一个到最后坚定寻找真爱的王子.尽管这个故事在这里变成了现代青春版的童话.我却仍乐此不疲地随着老掉牙的剧情笑笑叫叫......好了,闲话至此打住,上台词:
以下为电影《灰姑娘的故事》精彩对白中英对照,用来练练英语不错的哦!
1.舞会上Sam与Austin一起到外面散步途中的谈话
A:So,Princeton Girl,would you tell me who you are if I guessed it right?
(普林斯顿女孩儿,如果我猜对的话,你愿意告诉我你是谁吗?)
S:Maybe.(也许我会)
A:Maybe?Well, how about we play "20 Questions?"
(也许?恩,我们来玩"20个问题"的游戏好吗?)
S:How about ten?(十个好吗?)
A:Well,I'll take what I can get.OK.First question:You do actually go to North Valley High School,right?
(好,我会尽我所能的).好的,第一个问题:你真的是在北谷高中上学吗?)
S:Of course!(当然是了!)
Aook,I'm just checking.I mean,you never know with the Internet...OK,next question:Were you disappointed when you found out that I was Nomad?Be honest.
(核实一下.互联网上是无法知道......好的,下一个问题:当你发现我就是流浪者的时候失望吗?老实回答我.)
S:Surprisingly no.(奇怪的是没有.
Aid you vote for me for student body preesident?
(竞选学生会主席时,你投了我的票吗?)
S:Surprisingly yes.(奇怪的是是的.)
A:Really?Hmmm...OK,I got it.Given the choice,would you rather have a rice cake or a Big Mac?
(真的吗?哦......好,我知道了.下面二选一.给你米饼和巨无霸,你要吃哪一个?)
S:A Big Mac.But what does that matter?(巨无霸.但这有什么关系?)
A:Well,I like a girl with a hearty appetite.And besides,you just eliminated about 50 percent of the girls in our class.You'd think I'd remember those eyes...so beautiful!
(我喜欢胃口好的女孩儿.更何况,你的选择已经帮我淘汰了班上一半的女孩儿.你可能会想,我会记住这双眼睛的......太美了!)
(They come to a beautiful garden.)(他们走进一个漂亮的小花园.)
S:Wow.(哇!)
A:If I asked you to dance,does that count as a question?
(如果我邀请你跳一支舞的话,会不会算是一个问题?)
S:These's no music.(但是没有音乐啊.)
A:So?(这回有了?)
(They are immersed in the beautiful atmosphere.)(他们沉醉在这美好的气氛中了.)
S:All out of question?(没有问题了吗?)
Ao you believe in love at first sight?(你相信一见钟情吗?)
S:I'll let you know.(以后会让你知道的.)
A:But I've seen you before.(我以前见过你)
S:Yes.(是的.)
A:How could I have seen you before and not know who you are now.(以前见过你,现在却认不出来了)
S:Maybe you were looking,but you weren't really seeing.Hey,you've got one more question left.
(也许你只是扫了一眼,并没有真正留意.嘿,你只剩一个问题了.)
Ao you,Princeton Girl,feel like you made the right choice meeting me here tonight?
(普林斯顿女孩儿,你觉得今天晚上来见我的决定做的对吗?)
S:I do.And do you,Austin Ames,ever wanna see me again after tonight?
(是的,奥斯汀,你还想在今晚之后再见到我吗?)
A:I'd have to think about that...absolutely.
(这个我得仔细想想......当然的了.)
(Sam's alarm clock tells her it's almost midnight,and she must leave.)(萨姆的闹钟响了,提醒她快到午夜了,她必须得离开了.)
S:Ahhh!Not now!!(天哪!不要现在吧!!)
A:What?(怎么了?)
S:I've gotta go.(我得走了.)
A:What? Do you have a curfew or something?
(怎么,你是不是还有宵禁令或类似的东西?)
S:Something like that.I'm sorry,but thank you.This has been the most amazing night.
(差不多.真抱歉,不过还是要谢谢你.今晚真是太棒了.)
A:Wait!Where are you going?(等等!你要去哪儿?)
S:I'm late.(我晚了.)
A:For what?(什么晚了?)
S:Reality.(现实生活.)
2.Sam在男更衣室里对奥斯汀说的话
You turned out to be exactly who I thought you were. I never pretended to be somebody else. Its been me all alone. And it was me who was hurt in front everybody.
(结果你真的像我以前想的那么不堪,而我从未假装成为别人,我一直都是我,并且是我在所有人面前被伤害)
Look, I didnt come here to yell at you, Okay? I came to tell you I know what it feels like to be afraid to show who you are. I was, but I’m not anymore.
(你看,我不是来和你吵架的,好吗?我来这里是想告诉你我知道害怕去表现你是谁的感受,我以前是,但现在不是了)
And the thing is, I dont care what people think about me, because I believe in myself. And I know that things are gonna be okay. But even though I have no family and no job and no money for college. Its you that I feel sorry for. I know that guy that sent those e-mails is somewhere down inside of you. But I can’t wait for him, because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought.
(事情是,我不介意人们怎么想我,因为我相信我自己,我知道事情会好起来的,即使我没有家,没有工作,没有钱上大学,让我感到遗憾的是你,我知道那个给我发E-mail的家伙在你内心中的某个地方,但我不能再等他了,因为等你就像等待一场雨在这干旱里一样)
Useless and disappointing……
(没用! 令人失望...)
3.继母要去做美容时与朗达的谈话
郎达: It must be Halloween.Look what just flew in .The wicked witch of the Valley.
继:I'm gonna be picking up Gabriella and Brianna at the Halloween dance.I'll be back by 12 sharp.
Sam:OK.
郎达:Still got room in there,huh?
继:well,if it isn't little Betty Crocker from the 'hood.Don't you have something to do,like cleaning toilets?
郎:You know ,I would,but I'm too busy running this place.But be my guest.
继:I'm sorry,I can't,because I just got a 150 dollars manicure.Silver palm trees.
郎:keep it up,Fiona,and I'm gonna find a place to put my 6 dollars pedicure.
继:Where are your skates?That's part of the uniform.
郎:Fiona,if I wanted to look like a clown,I'd join thecircus.
继:If you were part of my circus,I'd have you clean elephant butts with a wet one.I don't think you realise that I could--
郎:Fire me?Oh,please,go right ahead.And let's see how many customers you have left when you do.
继:I am a very appealing peason.
郎:Yeah,in your head.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.永远别又让恐惧将你三振出局。
|
|