QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 2905|回复: 0

动画片《埃及王子》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-27 17:04:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我个人非常非常喜欢《埃及王子》这部动画,从2012年第一次看(有点晚哈,98年就出了)直到现在一直觉得这部动画是动画史上的奇迹。其中讲述的真情,世间冷暖,叙述残酷现实的同时又坚信希望终会带来光明,我每次看必会落泪。

这部动画中的音乐可谓经典之极,无论是背景音乐还是主题曲,还有于整部动画几乎不间断的歌声,联手让整个电影和谐地完美。



以下为动画片《埃及王子》经典台词中英文对照,敬请赏析:

The Prince of Egypt

1.The motion picture you are about to see is an adaptation of the Exodus story. While artistic and historical license has been taken, we believe that this film is true to the essence, values and integrity of a story that is a cornerstone of faith for millions of people worldwide. The biblical story of Moses can be found in the book of Exodus.

由《出埃及记》改编。虽然对其进行了艺术史诗加工,但仍保持着故事原有的精神、价值与尊严,该故事是全球亿万人信仰的基础。摩西斯的神圣事迹,在《出埃及记》中有所描述。

2. With the sting of the whip on my shoulder; With the salt of my sweat on my brow.

我的肩膀受到鞭挞;我的脸上淌着咸汗。

3. God on high 天上的神灵

Lord of all 万物之主

The morning and evening star 日月星辰之王

4. Safe may you stay.

祝你永远平安

5. Where’s your sense of fun?

你的历险精神哪去了?

6. –You’ve always looked up to me.

–Yes, but it’s not much of a view.

–你一直向我看齐。

–没错,不过没什么看头。

7. –You don’t think we will get in trouble for this, do you?

–No. Not a chance!

–你不认为我们会为此受到惩罚,是吗?

–当然不会!

8. Do you understand the task for which your birth has destined you?

你知道你与生俱来的使命吗?

9. One damaged temple does not destroy centuries of tradition. But one weak link can break the chain of a mighty dynasty!

一座倒塌的神庙不能毁掉我们的传统。但是,脆弱的一环却能摧毁整个王朝!

10. He must not allow himself to be led astray.

他不能让别人领入歧途。

11. He will live up your expectations.

他不会辜负你的期望。

12. Statues cracking and toppling over. The Nile drying up. Single-handedly, you will manage to bring the greatest kingdom on earth to ruin.

石像崩裂倒塌,尼罗河干枯。你一个人把世界上最伟大的王朝搞垮。

13. Why is it that every time you start something, I’m the one who ends up in trouble?

为什么每次你闯祸,到头来都是我倒霉?

14. I think you owe us an apology.

你得向我们道歉。

15. I’m drenched again.

我又湿透了!

16. I figured it out.

我弄明白了。

17. I’m done for!

完了!

18. Not much of a snake charmer, are you?

你可不是个会耍蛇的人,不是吗?

19. an arrogant, pampered palace brat 骄纵无礼的王子

20. You go too far.

你太过分了。

21. Last night, the gods granted me a vision.

昨晚,神明给了我一个启示。

22. Fate has turned our little misadventure into a great opportunity.

命运把我们的小失误变成了一个伟大的契机。

23. We can take care of that.

我们可以解决这个问题。

24. If I say day is night, it will be written.

我可以颠倒是非。

25. That tickles.

好痒。

26. You have been sent as a blessing.

你是神明送来的祝福。

27. It seems that you do not know what is worthy of honor.

看来你不懂得荣誉的价值。

28. A single thread in a tapestry, though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose in a pattern of the grand design. And the stone that sits on the very top, of the mountain’s mighty face, does it think it’s more important than the stone that form. the base? So how can you see what your life is worth or where your value lies? You can never see through the eyes of man. You must look at your life through heaven’s eyes.

A lake of gold in the desert sand is less than a cool, fresh spring. And to one lost sheep, a shepherd boy is greater than the richest king. If a man lose everything he owns, has he truly lost his worth, or is it the beginning of a new and brighter birth? So how do you measure the worth of a man, in wealth or strength or size, in how much he gained or how much he gave? The answer will come to him who tries to look at his life through heaven’s eyes. And that’s why we share all we have with you though there’s little to be found. When all you’ve got is nothing, there’s a lot to go around.

No life can escape being blown about by the winds of change and chance though you never know all the steps. So how did you judge what a man is worth? By what he builds or buys?

挂毯中的一根线,就算十分光彩夺目,它也无法体会到整体设计的美感。大山雄伟山顶上最顶端的石头,它认为比山底的石头更为重要吗?你怎么知道你生命的价值或你价值之所在?凡人无法衡量。你得上天的眼睛衡量你生命的价值。

沙漠中一湖的黄金也比不上一股清泉。对迷途的羊羔来说,牧羊人比最富有的国王伟大。失去一切的人难道就没有价值了吗?也许这正是灿烂新生的开端。该怎样衡量一个人的价值,以财富、力量或大小?以获得或付出的多少?这一切都会有答案,只要他透过上天的眼睛衡量生命。这就是为啥我们与你分享,尽管我们家徒四壁。当你一无所有时,有许多可以分享。

每一人都逃不过命运的各种安排,尽管你不知道下一步该怎么走。因此,该怎样衡量一个人的价值?看他盖得房子和买的东西?

29. I am that I am!

我就是我!

30. I have seen the oppression of my people in Egypt and have heard their cry. So I have come down to deliver them out of slavery and bring them to a good land, a land flowing with milk and honey.

我看见我的子民在埃及受苦,我听见他们的哀嚎。我来救他们摆脱奴役,带他们去美好之地流淌着奶与蜜的地方。

31. They have hopes and dreams and the promise of a life with dignity.

他们有希望、梦想和过尊严生活的指望。

32. Your Majesty. We are compelled to remind you that this man committed a serious crime against the gods. We are loathe to bring it up, mind you. The law clearly states the punishment for such a crime.

陛下,我们得提醒您,此人对神明犯下了重大罪行。我们不想提起此事。法律明文规定了应受的惩罚。

33. I pardon forever all crimes of which he stands accused.

我永远赦免他犯的一切罪行。

34. put us on the run 把我们吓跑

35. You are playing with the big boys now.

你这是不自量力。

36. Kneel to our splendorous power.

跪在我们威武的法力面前。

37. I bear the weight of my father’s crown.

我继承了父王留下的王朝。

38. You shame yourself.

你该感到羞耻。

39. Still gnawing away at that bone, are we?

仍咬着骨头不放,是不是?

40. Rest assured. 不要担心。

41. I’ve indulged you long enough.

我已经忍受你好久了。

42. No kingdom should be made on the backs of slaves.

国家不能建立在奴隶的脊背上。

43. Let go of your contempt for life.

你不要轻视生命。

44. ~such as never has been or ever will be again.

空前绝后

45. smite all the firstborn 杀掉所有长子

我最喜欢《埃及王子》中的两段台词,非常简单,但是意味深刻:

一段是MOSES对Tzipporah说的:“Look at your family.They are free.The have a future. They have hopes and dreams and the promise of a life with dignity. That is what i want for my people. And that is why i must do the task that god has given me.”

还有一段是MOSES对ARON说的“Pharaoh has the power.He can take away your food,your home,your freedom.He can take away your sons and your very lives.But there is one thing he cannot take away from you :your faith.”

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-12-19 19:17 , Processed in 0.203356 second(s), 32 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表