|
导读:狐狸爸爸本来是偷鸡摸狗的顶级高手,但狐狸妈妈怀孕了,逼着爸爸发誓放弃这最拿手,最热爱的营生,做起记者,每日上下班,奋斗出一个有保障的三口之家,并有积蓄买下舒适的大树公寓。但公寓对面三位凶狠、毒辣、狡诈,分别养鸡、养鹅、酿苹果酒的农场主,激起了爸爸那原始躁动的偷窃本能,于是,伟大的计划诞生了——狐狸爸爸和负鼠凯利开始每晚冒险,穿过农场里电网、野狗、功夫老鼠组成的防护体系,重操旧业,开始偷那些农场主视为宝藏的产品。
Badger's right. 獾是对的
These farmers aren't gonna quit until they catch me. 农场主们不抓到我不会罢休
I shouldn't have lied to your face. 我不该跟你当面撒谎
I shouldn't have fallen off the wagon 我不该从重操旧业
and started secretly stealing chickens on the sly. 我不该又开始私下去偷鸡
I shouldn't have pushed these farmers so far and tried to embarrass them 我不该这样激怒农场主们
and cuss with their heads. 羞辱他们 在太岁头上动土
I enjoyed it, but I shouldn't have done it. 这样做我很快乐 但我不该做
And now there's only one way out. 而现在只有一条出路
Maybe if I hand myself over and let them kill me, 可能如果我自动现身 让他们杀了我
stuff me, and hang me over their mantelpiece. 做成标本 挂在壁炉前
Mr. Fox: [sighs] Who am I, Kylie? 狐狸爸爸:(叹息声)我是谁呢?凯利。
Kylie: Who how? What now? 凯利:谁知道,谁能知道呢?
Mr. Fox: Why a fox? Why not a horse, or a beetle, or a bald eagle? I'm saying this 狐狸爸爸:为什么是一只狐狸?为什么不是一匹马,不是一个甲虫或者是一个秃头的老鹰呢?
more as, like, existentialism, you know? Who am I? And how can a fox ever be happy 听上去我像是一个什么存在主义者,可是谁知道呢?难道一个狐狸要感觉到咬着鸡的时候才能
without, you'll forgive the expression, a chicken in its teeth? 体会到快乐么?
Kylie: I don't know what you're talking about, but it sounds illegal. 凯利:鬼知道你在说什么,但是这听上去是违法的。
I don't know, but I have a possible theory. 我不知道 但我有大概的理论
I think I have this thing where I need everybody to think 我想我想要别人都认为
I'm the greatest the quote-unquote fantastic Mr. Fox. 我是最伟大的 响当当了不起的狐狸先生
And if they aren't completely knocked-out and dazzled, 如果他们没被震惊 炫目
and kind of intimidated by me, then 甚至没被我激怒
I don't feel good about myself. 我都会觉得自己不好
Foxes traditionally like to court danger, hunt prey, 狐狸本性就喜欢追求冒险 猎杀猎物 是超聪明的猎食者
and outsmart predators. And that's what I'm actually good at! 而这正是我擅长的
I think, at the end of the day, I'm just... 我想 到头来 我只是...
Badger: In summation, I think you just got to not do it, man. That's all. 獾:总体来说,我觉得你不能这么干。
Mr. Fox: I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm 狐狸爸爸:我理解你为什么这么说,也明白你的意见是极有价值的,但是我决定要对你的一件
gonna ignore your advice. 选择性失明。
Badger: The cuss you are. 獾:你真是白痴。
Mr. Fox: The cuss am I? Are you cussing with me?
Badger: No, you cussing with me? 狐狸爸爸:我是白痴?你在耍我么?
Mr. Fox: Don't cussing point at me! 獾:我耍你?明明是你在耍我。
Badger: If you're gonna cuss, you're not gonna cuss with me, you little cuss! 狐狸爸爸:得了,别再糊弄我了。
Badger: You're not gonna cuss with me! 獾:如果你要我别耍你,那你就先别耍我,你这个白痴。你是永远也耍不到我的!
|
|