|
导读:如果你仔细留意《海底总动员》里面的台词,就不难发现:这是一部描述了关于人类与自然的动画片。里面鲨鱼说到的一句台词:“鱼是朋友,而非食物”,同样还有一句:“人类觉得他们拥有世间的一切”......尽管此类台词并不多,但是整部影片不时会让我们感觉到:动物对于人类的反抗。
It is also a movie concern about the relationship between human and nature. Lines in the movie show that. The words "Fish are friends, not food." from the sharp actually is said to human. Also from a sharp's mouth is that "Humans think they own everything." Words like those are not so much, but the whole movie is about the animal fighting against human.
以下为动画片《海底总动员》精彩对白中英文对照,喜欢的请顶起来!
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? 简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她跟我有什么关系?
Youthink that because I''m poor and plain, I have no feelings? 您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?
I promise you, ifGod had gifted me with wealth and beauty, 告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,
I would make it as hard for you toleave me now as it is for me to leave you. 我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。
But He did not. But my spirit canaddress yours, 可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,
as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heavenequal. 仿佛我们都经过了坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Let me go, sir. 简:让我走,先生。
I love you. I love you! 罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!
No, don't make me foolish. 简:别,别让我干傻事。
Foolish? I need you. What''s Blanch to me? 罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇有什么?
I know what I am to her. 我知道我对她意味着什么,
Money to manure her father''s land with. Marry me, Jane.是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,
Say you marry me. 简。说你嫁给我。
You mean it? 简:你是说真的?
You torture me withyour doubts.Say yes,say yes... 罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。
God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me. 上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,
She is mine.Mine. 她是我的,是我的。
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochesterhas an insane wife.
So come out at last. 罗切斯特:总算出来了。
You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. 你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。
Not one word of reproach. Nothing. 一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。
Is that to be my punishment? 这就是对我的惩罚?
I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that? 我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?
I wouldn''t hurt you not forthe world. What was I to do? 我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?
Confess everything I might as well have lost mylife. 都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
You have lost me, Edward.And I''ve lost you. 简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? 罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?
Jane, I've been though! 简,我已经受够了!
For the first time I have found what I can truly love. 我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,
Don't take if away from me. 你不要把她拿走。
I must leave you. 简:我必须离开您。
Fish are friends, not food. 鱼类是朋友,不是食物。
Good thing I was here. If I hadn't shown up-- 还好我在这里--
He wasn't going to go. -He was too afraid. -他不会去的 -没错,他胆小
This does not concern you, kids... 好了,孩子们 我不怪你们...
and you're lucky I don't tell your parents. 我也不会把今天的事 告诉你们家长
You know you can't swim well. 你明知道你的游泳技术不行
I can swim fine, Dad, OK? 我行,老爸,你让我去吧!
No, it's not OK. You shouldn't be near here. 不,不行,你不该来这种地方
OK, I was right. You'll start school in a year or two. 看来,我是对了. 我决定了 过两年我们再上学吧
No, Dad! Just because you're scared of the ocean-- 不,老爸! 你不能 因为害怕大海就--
Clearly, you're not ready... 显然你还没准备好...
|
|