|
2017年真人版电影《美女与野兽》,可谓是场面豪华、阵容强大,除了我们哈利·波特小学妹亮登场和曾经帅气的唐顿大表哥转战大荧幕,还有艾玛·汤普森和伊恩·麦克莱恩等老戏骨倾情献声。该电影在经典放动画中为我们带来了爱情的美好,以及对美好童话的经典重现,在片中也留下了许多美好的台词,据悉,真人版电影对于动画版的还原程度也是相当之高,下面小编为大家分享美女与野兽真人版电影的经典台词介绍,一起来看下吧!
*Gaston, you’ve get to pull yourself together. 加斯顿,你应该控制好你自己,重新振作起来
*Now the wheels in my head have been turning. 现在,我的脑子在不停转动。
*My what a guy. 我的偶像,我了不起的伙伴。
*I’ve got my hearts set on marrying Belle. 我已经决定要娶belle做我的妻子。
*It has to be something very special, something that sparks her interests.
那应当是一些非常特别而且能够激发她兴趣的东西。
*Oh, lighten up, Cogsworth, and let nature take its course.
哦,葛士华,高兴点,让他们顺其自然吧。
* It’s obviously, there’s a spark between them.
很显然,他们之间有火花。
*Yes, but there’s no harm in fanning the flames. 没错,管它呢,扇一点火也没什么伤害
*Although he had everything his hearted desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind.
虽然他拥有了一切他想得到的东西,但这个王子被宠坏了,他的脾气非常暴躁,而且自私。
*An old woman come to the castle and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold.
一个老太婆来到城堡,给了王子一朵玫瑰花,希望能够换得一处栖身之所,以躲避严寒。
*Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away.
王子嫌弃她形如枯槁的面容,不屑于衣衫褴褛老太婆手里的玫瑰,并且一触残忍地把她赶走。
*here’s a lot of girl in town who’d love to be in your shoes.
*I’m speechless; I don’t know what to say. I just don’t deserve you.
我真不知道说什么好。我只是觉得我不适合你。
*You have my word!
我保证!
|
|