电影《惊爆内幕》经典台词中英文对照
影视导读:本片描述两个相关联的故事:烟草公司掩盖其内部研究发现的吸烟有害健康的结论(需要掩盖吗?这好像已经是常识了),一名烟草公司的高级主管被炒鱿鱼后,决定将真相公诸于众;以揭露黑幕著称的《60分钟》王牌电视新闻节目(即咱们《东方时空》的灵感来源)在得到线索后,进行了调查,但由于那位高级主管曾跟公司签定保守业务秘密的合同,因此一旦播出采访,电视台将可能受到烟草公司的巨额诉讼。以下为电影《惊爆内幕》经典台词中英文对照:
- You wish you hadn't blown the whistle?
- Yeah, there are times I wish I hadn't done it. There are times I feel compelled to do it. If you ask me would I do it again, do I think it's worth it? Yeah, I think it's worth it.
- 你会后悔公开真相吗?
- 有时候我希望我没有这么做,有时候我又觉得有义务这么做。如果你问我,我还会这么做吗,这样做值得吗?我认为值得。
- What got broken here doesn't go back together again.
- 一次搞砸了,就再也无法弥补了。
以下为电影《惊爆内幕》精彩对白中英文对照:
Sharon Tiller: Get some perspective, Lowell.换个角度想吧Lowell Bergman: I got perspective.我有Sharon Tiller: No, you do not.你才没有Lowell Bergman: From my perspective,从我的角度来看what's been going on and what I'vebeen doing is ridiculous.我现在所作所为荒谬至极
Mike Wallace: [ Wallace ] Did I get you up?我吵醒你了吗?
Lowell Bergman: No, I usually sit around my hotelroom dressed like this at 5:30 in the morning, sleepy look on my face.
没有,我经常到早上五点半还穿着这身衣服,一脸睡意
Mike Wallace:How many shows have we done? Huh? 我们合作过多少集,多少?
Come on. How many?
Lowell Bergman: Oh, lots. 很多
Mike Wallace: That's right.是的
Lowell Bergman:But in all that time, Mike, did youever get off a plane, walk into a room...在这之中,你曾经一下飞机
and find that a source for a storychanged his mind? 却发现消息来源改变心意
Lost his heart? Walked out on us? 改变主意,不录了?
Not one fucking time. You wanna knowwhy?没有一次,而你知道原因吗?
Mike Wallace: I see a rhetorical question on thehorizon.这是个修辞学的问题
Lowell Bergman: I'm gonna tell you why. 我告诉你原因
Because when I tell someone I'm gonnado something, I deliver. 因为我说到做到、说话算话
Mike Wallace: Oh, how fortunate I am to have Lowell Bergman's moral tutelage...我有幸有正直的博罗威相伴
to point me down the shining path,to show me the way. Oh, please, Mike.指引我方向,饶了我吧
Give me a break.
Lowell Bergman: You give me abreak.你才饶过我吧I never left a source hung out to dryever.我从未曾出卖过任何一条线索
Abandoned. Not till right fuckingnow.未抛下任何人,直到现在
When I came on this job, I came withmy word intact.当初我到任时,我未曾食言过
I'm gonna leave with my word intact.而我离开时也是如此
Fuck the rules of the game! 去你的游戏规则
页:
[1]